Thursday, July 31, 2008

First Day of Second Grade!

I can't believe that the girls are old enough for second grade. Here is a picture of them before school:
The girls are in separate classes this year. I'm not sure how that will work out for me having two different schedules, but I told Kiara that we would try it. Here is Brianna with her teacher (her teacher is on her knees; she's not vertically challenged!):
Kiara with her teacher:
Saturday was the premier of Hannah Montana in 3D. We obviously had no choice but to watch it. Here are my two goofballs during the movie:









2 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute! When does your little man go back to school?
Were you able to log into mine?

Softball mom and wife said...

Awww... they grow up so darn quick! I love your page and now that I am a subscriber, you will HAVE to make sure that you update frequently! I am blown away at how much they have all grown, especially "little Ricky". :) Thanks for sharing!!!