Thursday, February 12, 2009

20/365

January 20th

POTD:

Yes, to all my friends up North, that is snow in my front yard. This is actually from Monday evening. Enough for a small snowball, but not so good for a snowman.

WOTD: extend: To hold out or reach forth; To bestow; to offer; to impart; to apply; To value.

"Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again".

~Og Mandino
One of my favorite authors of all time. Check out his books. Short and concise. This hits home for me. Rickey's uncle passed away and I went to the funeral home tonight. This is the first of 4 in the next 2 weeks. You never know how much time you have left or how long your family and friends will be with you.

BTW: does anyone know how to get rid of this anoying double space?

No comments: