Monday, February 2, 2009

12/365

OK, I'm doing some catching up. I have been taking pictures, but with Rickey travelling, I ran out of time to do my daily posts.
POTD:
My lovely shoes. Started working out this week for the Biggest Losers Club contest. At least I can wear 2 of them. For those who don't know, I spent a year in an air cast and another 6 months in a hard cast after my foot was pinned together. It is really great to be able to exercise again.
WOTD:
step: measure; any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal; shift or move by taking a step; footstep: the distance covered by a step; steps - the course along which a person has walked or is walking in; To move forward or backward one frame at a time.
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase".
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away".
Alright - I swear that this list was totally random and I don't even look at it until time to update the blog. So shoes and step? Coincidence, right? Obviously I am taking steps towards a healthier lifestyle and also to better document my life. I like the part about "the course along which a person has walked or is walking in". And also "one frame at a time". It sums up pretty well what I am trying to do with Project365. BTW - I am taking my first step, but it is definitely to the beat of a different drum. Here's to our drums~
Michele

No comments: