Thursday, January 22, 2009

11/365

January 11th,
Boy, it's really cold here this week. I woke up to a frost-covered scene. I am so glad we're in the country now and can wake up to these incredible views everyday.

WOTD:
sparkle: A small spark or gleaming particle; A glittering quality; Brilliant animation; vivacity; Emission of gas bubbles; effervescence; To manifest itself by, or as if by, emitting sparks; to glisten; to flash.
"People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within".

~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Love the connection again with the picture. Totally random too! I printed out the list on January 1st using random generator. I take the pictures before I have a chance to do the WOTD too. Interesting.

No comments: